A JOURNAL with a DIFFERENCE :
1. It is the only Open-Access Scientific Journal with Immediate Provisional e-Publication facility[*].
2. We treat all thinkers and contributors to development of quality life on earth with highest respect, dignity and equality; value constructive criticism and freedom of expression.
3. By default every author contributing to this journal takes on to himself or herself the direct responsibility of maintaining the standard, reputation and dignity of the Journal vis-a-vis their own dignity and reputation in equal footing along with the journal's board of Editors.
4. Here the contributing author assumes the role of Editor and the de facto Editor-in-Chief in making the firsthand decision of acceptance and publication of their submission.
5. Further, the contributing author will be the one who will effect the online publication and be the first to witness the same published in IJESMET.
6. A Special Feature section has been included in this journal where Ideas/Thoughts of individuals with or without some material evidence are allowed to be expressed and recorded for future reference.
7. This journal recognizes the genuine hardship of many a excellent and talented researchers and innovators of the past who have been pushed to oblivion (even at times driven to edge of committing suicide out of frustration due to non-recognition or simple theft of their work by colleagues, senior officials, or even reviewers during the peer-review process) just for want of an appropriate and accessible forum of expression to record their highly potential ideas, thoughts, and work (often desirably exhaustive work too)[**]. Similar such fate and even worse situation, at times, befalls on to the lap of a fresh energetic budding scientist of the day who dares to report something offbeat.
Unfortunately, it is a matter of pity that above apprehensions remain still much the same way even to this day of virtual-global-village reality under the garb of peer-review-first to maintain quality of publication standard.
On the other hand, this Journal, is an humble attempt in this direction that would definitely alleviate hardship of many a deserving thinkers and researchers alike round the globe and help initiate rapid discernible changes into the system for good of Scientific Community and in the best interest of science and the humanity-at-large.
8. IJSMET is the only International Science Journal addressing these well recognized yet much suppressed/overlooked/taken for granted issues, unique to this community of scientists and technologists, on a mutual honor system between all the stakeholders without malice.
Be it, therefore, be recognized as a Journal "of the Scientists, by the Scientists, for the Society" dedicated to harmonious growth of science, medicine, engineering & technology in tandem with the greater good of quality life on earth.
Let us preserve IJSMET with all respect and dignity that it deserves without misusing the forum in any manner for posterity to travel even farther, faster, and deeper into the horizon of knowledge. (this is an appeal to the learned contributors to this journal of tomorrow).
[*] On circumstance, however; during our dynamic editorial processing if an Article published found containing objectionable and/or absurd material or the presentation found unacceptable on technical and/or academic grounds we will forthwith put away the material from public views and ask the contributor to amend his/her article within a given time and in extreme situation, on application of discretionary powers vested in the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal, the article will be deleted along with black listing of the author(s).
: PLEASE TAKE NOTE :
The author/contributor of an article will be answerable to anybody affected, thereby, without any liability to the Journal. This being an open-posting journal, the editor(s)/Editor-in-Chief/owner/stakeholder(s) of the Journal shall in no way be responsible for the same.
[**] Well documented instances are there where even Nobel Prize Wining Reports like
Hans Krebs's description of the citric acid cycle,
Solomon Berson's discovery of radioimmunoassay,
Bruce Glick's identification of B-lymphocytes,
Barbara McClintock's desciption of mobile gene elements,
Paul C. Lauterbur's seminal paper on Magnetic resonance imaging,
Enrico Fermi's breakthrough paper on the weak interaction theory of beta decay
Michael Smith's fundamental contributions to establishment of oligonucleiotide-based,site-directed mutageneis and its development of protein studies,
Johann Deisenhofer/Robert Huber/Hartmut Michel's work on photosynthesis,
Hideki Yukawa's meson,
Stephen Hawking's black-hole radiation
and countless such path breaking highly acclaimed quality work have been rejected in the past on their first submissions by various peer-reviewed journals of standing, including the Nature.